Over 15 hours!
67 full-featured card routines performed & explained!
The superb, elegant card magic of Darwin Ortiz – encompassing impromptu miracles, presentational showpieces and gambling routines Includes:
- At the Card Table, Volumes 1-3
- CardShark, Voluesm 1-3
- Scams & Fantasies with Cards, Volumes 1-4
At The Card Table, Volumes 1-3
Darwin Ortiz makes his living with a deck of playing cards. As a full-time professional close-up magician and gambling consultant, he is constantly in demand to appear at colleges and business conventions, as well as consult with casinos worldwide. His corporate clients have included IBM, American Express, Aetna and Price Waterhouse. He is considered to be the world’s foremost expert on crooked gambling and his books written for the public on the subject are said to be the best of the genre. Darwin Ortiz has brought the art of sleight-of-hand to a new level of perfection. He is a rarity, an expert who is as entertaining as he is informative. Now Darwin shares his magical secrets with you, detailing some of the effects that have made him one of magic’s most respected performers.
- VOLUME 1: Jumping Gemini, The Vegas Shuffle, Darwin’s 3-Card Monte, The Pinky Count, Darwin’s Wild Card, Hitchcock Aces, The Dream Card, The Zarrow Shuffle.
- VOLUME 2: Greek Poker, Modern Jazz Aces, Regal Aces, Back Off, Nine-Card Location, Do As I Did
- VOLUME 3: Mindbender, Jackpot, Fast Shuffle, The Card Warp Deck, Mexican Poker, The Ultimate Cardshark
Virtually every review of the CardShark material raved about it from every aspect-plot, presentation, method and entertainment value. What do the top three magazine reviewers have to say about the material in CardShark?
“The material is extraordinarily dazzling . . . Highest recommendation.” Mike Close, Magic Magazine
“This is truly exceptional card magic . . . Highest recommendation.” Phil Wilmarth, Linking Ring Magazine
“A wealth of material for the serious Cardician.” Jamy Ian Swiss, Genii Magazine
- VOLUME 1: The Cross, Psychotronic Card, The Showdown, One-Handed Poker Deal, The Unholy Three, Museum Piece, Four to One, plus numerous sleights and moves!
- VOLUME 2: Kartenkunste, The Phantom Card, Signature Effect, Beyond Sleight-of-Hand, Blind Aces (performance only), The Marker, Darwin’s Poker Deal, Harry in Your Pocket.
- VOLUME 3: Blockbuster, From the Cellar, Beat the Dealer, Pick-Up on South Street, Time & Again, Face-Up Centers, The Sting (performance only), Mr. Lucky
Throughout this entire set of groundbreaking DVDs, Darwin provides psychological insights, presentational angles, performing tips and suggestions based on his extensive experience performing these effects for real audiences. The plots, presentations, methods and handlings are all designed for maximum audience impact. Impossible effects, entertaining presentations, rock-solid construction and performing wisdom combine to produce a must-have set of DVDs for all lovers of great card magic!
- VOLUME 1: The Last Laugh, Fastest Gun Alive, Darwin’s Ambitious Card, Appointment in Samarra, Hitchcock Travelers, Ultimate Oil & Water, Ultimate Fusion
- VOLUME 2: Pass the Garbage, Remote Control, Maximum Risk, No Way Out, The Color of Money, Liar’s Poker, God of Gamblers
- VOLUME 3: The Quick & The Dead, Walkaround Triumph, Cannibal Holocaust, Ace in the Pocket, Beat the Devil, The Zen Master
- VOLUME 4: Déja Vu Poker, The Brush, Combination Cull, Shark Attack, The Professional, Raw Deal