Impossible Card Magic Kosby- 2, DVD
Routines performed and explained:Smudge: The card case is used as a vacuum cleaner to visually erase the center pip of a three. The three is now a two and an ace is found inside the card case.Recased: The cards are removed from a card case and the ca
Routines performed and explained:
- Smudge: The card case is used as a vacuum cleaner to visually erase the center pip of a three. The three is now a two and an ace is found inside the card case.
- Recased: The cards are removed from a card case and the case is put away. In an instant the case is back in your hand with the cards back inside.
- Pac Jacks: A sandwich routine where fifty-one cards visually appear sandwiched between two jacks while the selection remains in the hand where the deck was a moment ago.
- Deep Thought: A spectator thinks of a card seen in the deck. The deck is shuffled and fanned. A single card is pulled out of the fan so it sticks out of the deck. The spectator names her card as the deck is turned over to show the card sticking out of it is the thought-of selection.
- Raise Rise: One of the routines Ray is best known for is this visual ambitious card sequence where a signed selection is placed near the bottom of the deck so it sticks out half its length. All of a sudden it visually jumps to the middle, near the top, it becomes the top card and finally ends up on the bottom of the deck — you will not believe your eyes.
- Venus Fly Trap: Two queens are placed together face up in the deck so they are sticking out for half their length. A card is selected and placed face down protruding from the deck. In an instant the two queens seem to jump through the deck and encircle the selection.
- Half Right: A quick and visual torn-and-restored card routine where a card is torn in half and then restored as the spectator pulls it out of the deck.
- Freedom Of Choice: A spectator freely touches the backs of four cards as the deck is being spread between your hands. The touched cards are pushed forward. When the spread is turned up the four cards are shockingly seen to be the four aces.
- Oil And Water: A devious three phase oil and water routine like no other. It is quick, visual and easy to follow as four red cards and four black cards magically separate and remix.
- The Other Cheek: Three selected cards are held face down in your hand. A quick shake causes them to visually turn face up one at a time. The effect and method are unbelievable.
- Jack In Box: A jack is placed on top of a card case and in an instant it vanishes to reappear inside the case.
- Out Of Space: An impossible looking routine which begins with four kings. As the kings are counted three aces appear between them. The aces are placed on the table as the four kings magically change into the fourth ace.
|Dimensions||7.500 × 5.500 × 0.500 in|