Natural Selections 2 book David Acer
From the acclaimed author of Natural Selections comes this brand new collection of innovative, practical, extraordinary close-up magic straight from his professional repertoire. More than 35 brand new sleights and routines with cards, coins, postcard
From the acclaimed author of Natural Selections comes this brand new collection of innovative, practical, extraordinary close-up magic straight from his professional repertoire. More than 35 brand new sleights and routines with cards, coins, postcards, business cards, novels, bottle caps and more, along with 3 compelling essays and some hilarious road stories from one of Canada’s premiere magical entertainers!
· Flipwich: A card sandwiched face up between two face down cards changes visibly into a signed
selection! This created a sensation when it appeared in David’s Linking Ring Parade – now learn 3
devastating new applications!
· The Montreal Transpo: A beautifully disarming two-card transposition from the minds of Acer
and Jay Sankey!
· Time Flies: A borrowed quarter travels back in time with the help of the magician’s wrist watch.
Then the watch travels back in time, vanishing from his hand and reappearing back on his wrist!
· This Side Up: An entire deck reverses itself instantly within the confines of a card case!
· Quartermain: Three coins penetrate a regular deck one by one, dropping into the drinking
glass upon which it is resting! Printed Matter: 3 blank cards drawn from a blank-faced deck
print visibly into duplicates of 3 different selections. Then, the entire deck prints, and
everything can be examined! So good, it was originally slated to appear as a separate
· Madcap: The magician thrusts his finger through a bottle cap, ripping a jagged hole
through it’s center, then restores the cap instantly!
· Heavy Credit: A credit card is removed from the magician’s wallet, the wallet is closed,
then the credit card is placed on top of it. In the blink of an eye, the credit card vanishes,
only to be found back inside its slot in the wallet!